This name is used for MAX V and other generations prior to MAX 10. Please see usage guidelines for Intel® MAX® for approved nouns for MAX 10 and forward
- Whenever the MAX® name appears, the following footnote must also appear: “MAX is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the MAX® trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the trademark (e.g., MAX® trademark). See the above list of approved nouns for the MAX® name.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: MAX® trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the MAX® trademark.
- Never incorporate the MAX® trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.