(xxx is approved as a place holder for an alpha numeric system)
SDR 20 architecture
SDR 20 technology
- Whenever the Intel® X-GOLD™ mark appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Intel and X-GOLD are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper trademark usage rules include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® X-GOLD™ trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun should accompany the Intel® X-GOLD™ trademark (e.g., Intel® X-GOLD™ architecture). See the above list of approved nouns for the Intel® X-GOLD™ trademark.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® X-GOLD™ architecture.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® X-GOLD™ trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel® X-GOLD™ trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.