Amplifier xxxx (xxxx is a placeholder for years)
Performance Analyzer Driver Kit
Performance Enhancement Environment
- Whenever theVTune™ mark appears, the following footnote must also appear: "VTune is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper trademark usage rules include:
- As with all other trademarks, the VTune™ trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the VTune™ trademark (e.g., VTune™ tools). See the above list of approved nouns for the VTune™ trademark.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: VTune™ trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the VTune™ trademark.
- Never incorporate the VTune™ trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.
- The use of Intel® in front of the VTune® trademark is fine as well. The correct use would be Intel® VTune® trademark.