- Whenever the Intel® StarPro™ trademark appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Intel and StarPro are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® StarPro™ trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun from the list above must accompany the Intel® StarPro™ (e.g., Intel® StarPro™ communication processor).
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® StarPro™ signal processor
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate Intel® StarPro™ trademark
- Never incorporate Intel® StarPro™ trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number