- Whenever the Intel® SoftSilicon® name appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Intel and SoftSilicon are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper trademark usage rules include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® SoftSilicon® trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the trademark (e.g., Intel® SoftSilicon® trademark). See the above list of approved nouns for the Intel® SoftSilicon® name.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® SoftSilicon® trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never have a space between “Soft” and “Silicon.” Always use as “Intel® SoftSilicon®”.
- Always use a capital S and S, such as Intel® SoftSilicon® solutions.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® SoftSilicon® trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel® SoftSilicon® trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.