- Whenever the Intel® smartSignaling™ name appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel and smartSignaling are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper trademark usage rules include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® smartSignaling™ trademark should be used as an adjective, not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun from the list above must accompany trademark
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® smartSignaling™ trademark
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® smartSignaling™ trademark
- Never incorporate the Intel® smartSignaling™ trademark or any part of the Intel® smartSignaling™ trademark into a third party's company; name, product brand name, model number