- Whenever the Intel® Quark™ SE brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel and Quark are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® Quark™ SE trademark should be used as an adjective, not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun from the list above must accompany the trademark
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® Quark™ SE trademark. No trademark symbol (such as, ®, ™ or SM) should be used with SE
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text
- Always have a space between “QUARK” and “SE”, such as Intel® Quark™ SE technology
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate Intel® Quark™ SE trademark
- Never incorporate the Intel® Quark™ SE trademark or any part of the Intel® Quark™ SE trademark into a third party's company; name, product brand name, model number