Neural Network Processor (NNP)
- Whenever the Intel® Nervana™ brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Intel and Intel Nervana are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® Nervana™ trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the Intel® Nervana™ trademark (e.g., the Intel® Nervana™ solution). See the above list of approved nouns for the Intel® Nervana™ name.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® Nervana™ brand
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® Nervana™ trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel® Nervana™ trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.
- Include Intel as part of the Intel® Nervana™ trademark as it is an integral part of the whole trademark and MUST always be used in the mark (e.g., the entire trademark is Intel® Nervana™).
|CORRECT USAGE||INCORRECT USAGE|
|Intel® Nervana™ AI solution||Nervana™|
|Intel® Nervana™ AI solution||Nervana ™ AI solution|
|Intel® Nervana™ AI solution||Nervana® AI solution|
|Intel® Nervana™ AI solution||Intel® Nervana AI solution|
|Intel® Nervana™ AI solution||Intel® Nervana® AI solution|
|Server with Intel® Nervana™ technology||Intel® Nervana™ server|
|ABC system with Intel® Nervana™ technology||ABC Intel® Nervana™ based system|