This name is used for MAX 10 product generations and after. Please see usage guidelines for MAX® for approved nouns for previous generations.
- Whenever the Intel® MAX® name appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Intel and MAX are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® MAX® trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the trademark (e.g., Intel® MAX® trademark). See the above list of approved nouns for the Intel® MAX® name.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: MAX® trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® MAX® trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel® MAX® trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.