(xxxx is approved as a placeholder for an alpha numeric system)
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
Unmanned Aircraft System
- Whenever the Intel® Falcon™ brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Intel and Intel Falcon are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® Falcon™ trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun should typically accompany the Intel® Falcon™ trademark (e.g., Intel® Falcon™ drone). See the above list of approved nouns for the Intel® Falcon™ trademark.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® Falcon™ drone.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text.
- Include the Intel mark because this is a unitary trademark with Intel as an integral part of the whole trademark; thus, Intel MUST always be used in the mark (e.g., the entire trademark is "Intel® Falcon™).
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® Falcon™ trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel® Falcon™ trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.