Digital Power Configurator
Low Profile Power IC
Space Saving Power IC
- Whenever the Intel® Enpirion® trademark appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Intel and Enpirion are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.”
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® Enpirion® trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the trademark (e.g., Intel® Enpirion® trademark). See the above list of approved nouns for the Intel® Enpirion® name.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® Enpirion® trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® Enpirion® trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel® Enpirion® trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.