Power Analytics (PA)
Power Simulator (PS)
Thermal Profiler (TP)
- Whenever the Intel® Docea™ appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Intel and Docea are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper trademark usage rules include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® Docea™ trademarks should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the Intel® Docea™ trademark (e.g., Intel® Docea™ technology). See the above list of approved nouns for the Intel® Docea™ trademark.
- The noun that accompanies the trademark should be lower case, unless it is used in a heading or on packaging.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® Docea™ technology. Do not use the registered ® trademark symbol with “Docea”.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® Docea™ trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel® Docea™ trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.
- Never translate the Intel® Docea™ trademarks.