- Whenever the Intel® Core™ Solo logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
- Whenever the Intel® Core™ Solo brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® Core™ Solo trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun from the list above must accompany the Intel® Core™ Solo trademark (e.g., Intel® Core™ Solo processor)
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® Core™ Solo processor. No trademark symbol (such as, ®, ™ or SM) should be used with Solo
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text
- Always capitalize the word Solo
|Intel® Core™ Solo processor||Core™ Solo processor|
|Intel® Core™ Solo processor –based PC||PC based on Core™ Solo processor|
|ABC system with Intel® Core™ Solo processor||ABC Core™ Solo-based system|
|Intel® Core™ Solo brand||Core™ Solo brand|
|Intel® Core™ Solo processor T1300||Intel® Core™ Solo T1300 processor|
|Intel® Core™ Solo processor T1300||T1300 Intel® Core™ Solo processor|
|Intel® Core™ Solo processor T1300||Core™ Solo processor T1300|