- Whenever the Intel® Core™ Duo logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
- Whenever the Intel® Core™ Duo brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® Core™ Duo trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun from the list above must accompany the Intel® Core™ Duo trademark (e.g., Intel® Core™ Duo processor).
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® Core™ Duo processor. No trademark symbol (such as, ®, ™ or SM) should be used with Duo
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text
- Always capitalize the word Duo
|Intel® Core™ Duo processor||Core Duo processor|
|Intel® Core™ Duo processor –based PC||PC based on Core™ Duo processor|
|ABC system with Intel® Core™ Duo processor||ABC Core™ Duo-based system|
|Intel® Core™ Duo brand||Core™ Duo brand|
|Intel® Core™ Duo processor T2600||Intel® Core™ Duo T2600 processor|
|Intel® Core™ Duo processor T2600||T2600 Intel® Core™ Duo processor|
|Intel® Core™ Duo processor T2600||Core™ Duo processor T2600|