(xxxx is approved as a place holder for an alpha numeric system)
Advanced-N + WiMAX xxxx
Processor Technology Brand Verification Tool
Processor Technology Test Utility
Processor Technology Zone
- Whenever the Centrino® logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel, the Intel logo, Centrino and Centrino Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
- Whenever the Centrino® brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel and Centrino are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper trademark usage rules include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel Centrino® trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun from the list above must accompany the Intel Centrino trademark (e.g., Intel Centrino® brand).
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel Centrino® trademark
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text
- Include Intel® before the “Centrino®” trademark (e.g., Intel Centrino® processor technology)
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel Centrino® trademark
- Never incorporate the Intel Centrino® trademark or any part of the trademark into a third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number
|Intel Centrino® processor technology||Centrino® Mobile Technology|
|Intel Centrino® processor technology||Centrino® with Duo|
|Intel Centrino® processor technology||Centrino® with Duo processor|
|ABC system with Intel Centrino® processor technology||ABC Centrino®-based Duo system|
|Dual-core Intel Centrino® processor technology||Centrino® Dual-Core processor technology|