Developer Program Application Lab
- Whenever the Intel Atom® brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel Atom is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
- Whenever the Intel Atom® logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo and Intel Atom are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel Atom® trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun from the list above must accompany the Intel Atom® trademark.
- Use the appropriate trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text. The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel Atom® trademark
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel Atom® trademark
- Never incorporate the Intel Atom® trademark or any part of the mark into third party’s company name, product or service brand name, or model number
- For products with an assigned processor number, the processor number must follow the processor brand name (e.g., Intel Atom® processor CE4100)
- Processor number font, size, and color must be treated the same as the rest of the brand text mention
|Intel Atom® processor||Atom® processor|
|Intel Atom® processor –based PC||PC based on Atom® processor|
|ABC system with Intel Atom® processor||ABC Intel Atom®-based system|
|Intel Atom® brand||Atom® brand|
|Intel Atom® processor Z500||Intel Atom® Z500 processor|
|Intel Atom® processor N270||N270 Intel Atom® processor|
|Intel Atom® processor 330||Atom® processor 330|
|Intel Atom® processor CE4100||Intel Atom® processor CE 4100|
|Platform based on the Intel Atom® processor||Atom® platform|
|Reference Platform with Intel Atom® processor CE4100||Intel Atom® Reference Platform|