Small Business Service
Small Enterprise Service
Software Development Kit
Software Development Wizard
Software Package Validation Utility
Software Packaging Utility
Virtual Device App Tester
- Whenever the Intel AppUp® brand appears the following footnote must also appear: "Intel and Intel AppUp are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
- Whenever the Intel AppUp® logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Intel, Intel AppUp and the Intel AppUp logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel AppUp® mark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun from the list above must accompany the Intel AppUp® trademark.
- Use the appropriate trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text. The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel AppUp® trademark
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel AppUp® trademark
- Never incorporate the Intel AppUp® trademark or any part of the mark into third party’s company name, product or service brand name, or model number