- Whenever the Intel® AnyWAN™ trademark appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Intel and AnyWAN are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.”
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® AnyWAN™ trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the Intel® AnyWAN™ trademark (e.g., Intel® AnyWAN™ brand). See the above list of approved nouns for the Intel® AnyWAN™ trademark.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® AnyWAN™ network processor.
- Use the appropriate trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® AnyWAN™ trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel® AnyWAN™ trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.