This name is used for Cyclone V and other generations prior to Cyclone 10. Please see usage guidelines for Intel® Cyclone® for approved nouns for Cyclone 10 and forward
V SoC device
V SoC FPGA
- Whenever the Cyclone® name appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Cyclone is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
- Whenever the Cyclone® logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Cyclone and the Cyclone logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper trademark usage rules include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Cyclone® trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the trademark (e.g., Cyclone® trademark). See the above list of approved nouns for the Cyclone® name.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Cyclone® trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Cyclone® trademark.
- Never incorporate the Cyclone® trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.