- Whenever the Celeron® brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Celeron is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
- Whenever the Celeron® logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel, the Intel logo, Celeron and Celeron Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Celeron® trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the Celeron® trademark (e.g., Celeron® processor). See the above list of approved nouns for the Celeron® trademark.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Celeron® processor.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Celeron® trademark.
- Never incorporate the Celeron® trademark or any part of the trademark into a third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.
- For products with an assigned processor number, the processor number must follow the processor brand name (e.g., Celeron® processor E1XXX).
- Processor number font, size, and color must be treated the same as the rest of the brand text mention.