- Whenever the APEX™ name appears, the following footnote must also appear: “APEX is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the APEX™ trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the trademark (e.g., APEX™ name). See the above list of approved nouns for the APEX™ trademark.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: APEX™ trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the APEX™ trademark.
- Never incorporate the APEX™ trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.