- Whenever the ACEX® name appears, the following footnote must also appear: “ACEX is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the ACEX® trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the trademark (e.g., ACEX® name). See the above list of approved nouns for the ACEX® trademark.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: ACEX® trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the ACEX® trademark.
- Never incorporate the ACEX® trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.