- Whenever the 3D XPoint™ trademark appears, the following footnote must also appear: "3D XPoint is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the 3D XPoint™ trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun from the list above should accompany the 3D XPoint™ trademark (e.g., the 3D XPoint™ technology).
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: 3D XPoint™ technology. No trademark symbol (such as, ®, ™ or SM) should be used with “3D”.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text.
- Always have a space between “3D” and “XPoint” (e.g., 3D XPoint™ technology).
- Always capitalize the “P” in “Point” (e.g., 3D XPoint™ technology).
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate 3D XPoint™ trademark.
- Never incorporate the 3D XPoint™ trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.
- 3D XPoint™ will not be treated as a unitary trademark, meaning Intel® (or Micron*) should NOT appear as an integral part of the whole trademark (e.g., “Intel® 3D XPoint™ technology”).