Depending on which controller is installed, access the BIOS Configuration Utility during BIOS POST by pressing Control and one other character:
- <Ctrl>+<R> for the newest Intel® RAID Controllers (12 GB/s)
- <Ctrl>+<G> for the previous Intel® RAID Controller models (both 3 and 6 GB/s)
- <Ctrl>+<I> for Intel® Rapid Storage Technology enterprise (Intel® RSTe)
- <Ctrl>+<E> for Intel® Embedded Server RAID Technology 2 (ESRT2)
- <Ctrl>+<C> for very old Intel® RAID Controllers, the majority of which are 3 GB/s
Use this utility to create arrays and diagnose configurations. Use Intel® RAID Web Console 2 from within the OS for additional functionality.