Yes, due to a bug in Quartus® II software version 13.1 of the JNEye tool, you may see a problem with the modelling of the receivers in Arria® 10 GX/T devices.
Modelling effectiveness of the receiver\'s performance in the high data rate range may be reduced due to missing high bandwidth model settings of the Variable Gain Amplifier (VGA).
To work around this problem, you need to apply this patch (.exe) to your JNEye installation.
To apply the JNEye VGA patch:
1. Download the patch file and save it in a known location in your system.
2. Close JNEye if it is in use.
3. Run the executable patch file you downloaded.
4. Read and accept the terms of the license agreement.
5. In the Specify installation to update window, click the open file icon and select the JNEye installation directory. For example, the default JNEye installation folder is c:\altera\13.1a10.
6. Click Next to install the patch.