If you create a hard processor system (HPS) in Qsys that targets a Cyclone V SoC device with the U19 package and a 484 pin count, the following peripheral pin multiplexing parameter settings in Qsys might result in compilation errors:
- If you use a Secure Digital/MultiMediaCard (SD/MMC) Controller with eight data pins in your design, or
- If you enable the USB0 Controller, or
- If you enable the queued serial peripheral interface (QSPI) Flash Controller by setting QSPI pin multiplexing to HPS I/O Set 1 and then setting QSPI mode to two Slave Selects (2 SS) or more.
Design your HPS Qsys system with the following limitations in mind:
- Pins MIXED1IO21, FLASHIO4, FLASHIO5, FLASHIO6, and FLASHIO7 are not available on the U19 package.
- The U19 package only supports a SD/MMC Controller with up to four data pins.
- Do not enable the USB0 Controller; the U19 package does not support the USB0 Controller. Instead, enable the USB1 Controller and use the SDR mode.
- Enable the QSPI Flash Controller using HPS I/O Set 1 with one SS or using HPS I/O 0 with any number of SS.