Due to a problem with the Quartus® II software, the ALTGX receiver will not work correctly when configured for serial loopback or reverse serial loopback modes using MIF based dynamic reconfiguration for Cyclone® IV GX devices in Quartus II Software Version 10.0 and 10.0-SP1.
To correct this problem you should install the following patch.
- Quartus II Software Version 10.1-SP1 Patch 1.160 for Windows
- Quartus II Software Version 10.1-SP1 Patch 1.160 for Linux
- Quartus II Software Version 10.1-SP1 Patch 1.160 readme file
Patch 1.160 supercedes previously available patch 1.142 available from this page and may be installed on top of patch 1.142.
After installing the patch, you must perform the following tasks for the changes to fully take effect.
- Regenerate all of your ALTGX Megawizard instances.
- Regenerate all of your MIF files.
- Recompile your Altera® simulation libraries.
This problem will be fixed in a future version of the Quartus II software.