When using Arria® V transceiver devices, you may see the above transceiver Native PHY MegaWizard™ error in the following configuration when using Quartus II software version 13.0sp1:
- Standard PCS/PMA interface width = 20
- FPGA fabric/Standard TX PCS interface width = 32
- TX 8B/10B encoder is enabled
- TX 8B/10B disparity control is enabled
- Simplified data interface is enabled
To work around this problem you can disable the Simplified Interface option in the Native PHY MegaWizard.
This problem will be fixed in a future version of the Quartus II software.