We no longer provide interactive support for Intel® Network Adapters check utility via telephone, e-mail, or chat. We will not provide any future software updates to support new operating systems.
|Note||You can use the Yottamark* authentication label to verify the authenticity of Intel® Ethernet Adapters.|
The Intel® Network Adapters check utility tests for Intel® Network Adapters installed in PCI Express* slots. It is available to verify specific PCI Express* based Intel Network Adapters. This utility does not test PCI or PCI-X adapters or LAN on motherboard (built-in) connections.
The utility tests only the following adapters:
- Intel® Gigabit EF Dual Port Server Adapter
- Intel® Gigabit ET Dual Port Server Adapter
- Intel® Gigabit ET Quad Port Server Adapter
- Intel® Gigabit ET2 Quad Port Server Adapter
- Intel® PRO/1000 PF Server Adapter
- Intel® PRO/1000 PF Quad Port Server Adapter
- Intel® PRO/1000 PF Dual Port Server Adapter
- Intel® PRO/1000 PT Desktop Adapter
- Intel® PRO/1000 PT Server Adapter
- Intel® PRO/1000 PT Quad Port Server Adapter
- Intel® PRO/1000 PT Quad Port Server Low Profile Adapter
- Intel® PRO/1000 PT Dual Port Server Adapter
The Intel Network Adapters check utility is for:
- Windows XP*
- Windows Server 2003*
- Windows Vista*
- Windows Server 2008*.
The utility is not for Windows 2000* or earlier versions of Windows.
Steps for downloading and using Intel Network Adapters check
- Download the file associated with your operating system:
- Save the file to your computer and note the file location. If you don't want to save a copy of the utility, choose Run when prompted for the download.
- Run adaptchk.exe to test for Intel Network Adapters that are installed in PCI Express slots.
- A message appears reflecting the results of the verification check.
|Note||This utility does not: |
|Yottamark* sticker on Intel® Network Adapters|