Download the User Guide from download center.
The user guide is available in three versions. All files have the same HTML formatted user guide pages. You only need to download one of the files.
- Windows executable package (.exe)
- Zip file (.zip)
- Gzip tarball (.tar.gz)
Executing the .exe file launches the user guide and extracts it to your hard drive. Browse to the installation location and double-click the index.htm file to manually launch the user guide.
- User guides for Intel® Network Adapters
- Intel Boot Agent guide
- Intel® iSCSI remote boot guide
- Quick installation guides for multiple languages
- Release notes (readme.txt)