Try each of the following suggestions:
- Uninstall and reinstall the Intel® Graphics Driver and Intel® Display Audio driver:
- To uninstall, follow the steps on Uninstalling the Intel® Graphics Driver and Intel Display Audio Driver. Be sure to completely uninstall the Intel Display Audio driver.
- Reinstall the Intel Graphics Driver downloaded from the Intel Download Center. The Intel Graphics Driver Installation files include the Intel Display Audio Driver Installation files. By installing the Intel Graphics Driver, the Intel Display Audio Driver is automatically installed.
Verify that HDMI audio is your default playback device selected on the Windows* Sound Control Panel:
From the Windows desktop taskbar, right-click on the speaker icon to view the menu.
From the menu that appears, select Playback devices.
The Windows Sound Control Panel will open. The Playback tab lists the audio playback devices for your computer.
- Check if HDMI Audio is set as the Default Device. If not set as the default device, right-click on the device and select Set as Default Device.
- Click OK to save changes.
- Check your HDMI cable by reseating the cable on both ends or try a different cable.
- Check the audio output settings on your TV. On some Panasonic TVs, you may need to change the speaker output from TV to Digital.
|HDMI Technology FAQ|
|Intel® Driver Update Utility|
|Intel graphics driver FAQ|
|How do I install the graphics driver?|