Intel® Graphics provide a fun experience on a broad range of popular games. Based on your system, follow these steps to determine optimized game settings:
- If you are using Intel® Core™ Processor Graphics 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th Generation:
- Visit Gameplay.intel.com
- Identify your Intel Graphics Controller. You can also use the auto-detect tool on the Gameplay home page, or manually enter your Intel® Processor or Intel® Graphics Controller number.
- Select the games you’re interested in playing to see the optimized settings for your system.
- If you are using Intel® Core™ Processor Graphics 2nd and 3rd Generation:
- Identify your Intel Graphics Controller.
- Select your Intel Graphics Controller from the table below.
- View the list of popular games that play well on Intel Graphics.
Note Raptr* is a third-party application that enables one-click game optimizations based on the Intel® Graphics Controller in your system.
For more Gameplay resources:
|Processor Family||Graphics Controller|
|7th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors || Intel® HD Graphics |
Find optimal graphics settings for games at:
3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
|Playable games lists for: |
Intel® HD Graphics 2500/4000
Intel® HD Graphics 2000/3000
|Do I Have the Latest Graphic Driver?|
|Supported APIs and Features for Intel® Graphics Drivers|