|Caution ||We supply generic versions of graphics drivers for general purposes. Computer manufacturers can change the features, incorporate customizations, or make other changes to the graphics driver software or software packaging. To avoid potential installation incompatibilities, we recommend that you first check with your computer manufacturer and use the driver software they provide.|
To manually install the Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows 7*:
- Download the graphics driver ZIP file.
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Click Start.
- Right-click Computer > Manage. When prompted for permission from User Account Control, click Yes.
- Select Device Manager from the navigation tab on the left.
- Double-click Display Adapters.
- Right-click the Intel® Graphics Controller and click Update Driver Software.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are found.
- Click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot computer when prompted.
To verify successful driver installation:
- Go to Device Manager.
- Double-click Display Adapter.
- Double-click the Intel graphics controller.
- Click Driver tab.
- Verify the Driver Version and Driver Date is correct.
|How to get the ZIP version of the graphics driver|
|Computer Manufacturer Graphics Driver Detected|