Here's a checklist for you to get started using your Intel® NUC Kit NUC6CAYH.
- Follow the User Guide to begin using your Intel NUC.
- Find compatible tested peripherals (for example, adapters, TVs, and hubs).
- Download and install the latest BIOS version. Learn how to update BIOS.
- Install a supported operating system.
- Install the latest drivers: Intel® Download Center
- Wireless or Gigabit Ethernet (depending on how you connect)
- Bluetooth®—Required if you plan to use Bluetooth devices
- Audio—Required if you plan to use the front panel audio jack
- Infrared—Required if you plan to use an infrared remote control
- Serial I/O—Required if you plan to use the I2C, SPI, UART, or GPIO host controllers
- Trusted Execution Engine (TXE)—Required for Secure Boot and platform security features
- Card Reader—Required if you plan to use an SD card for extra storage
- Read the regulatory documentation.
- Learn about the Limited Warranty.