Explains known issue with profiles when installing 7.13 version of Intel® XTU.
After downloading and installing new version 7.13 of Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU), profiles are not available in the Profiles tab.
Before downloading and installing new version 7.13, export each of your profiles to avoid profile loss.
Follow below steps:
- Open current version of Intel® XTU (7.12, 7.11 or 7.10) and go to the Profiles tab. If you have an older version of Intel XTU, 7.9 and older, refer to this article for support.
- Select a profile and click the Export Profile button.
- Save your profile and repeat for all other profiles you would like to keep.
- Now you can safely download and install the latest version of Intel® XTU.
- Open new version 7.13 of Intel® XTU, go to the Profiles tab and click Import Profile button.
- Select profile and open desired profile.
- Review the Import Proposal Summary and if you choose to import the profile, click OK.
- The authenticity warning message will appear for files with Unknown users.
- Imported profiles should be visible in your Profile tab.