Here's a checklist for you to get started using your Intel® NUC product NUC13RNG
- Follow the User Guide to begin using your Intel NUC.
- Find compatible system Memory Information.
- If you want to find compatible tested peripherals (for example, drives, monitors, and hubs) or upgrade the pre-installed memory, check the Intel® Product Compatibility Tool. See the table below for a link to Intel® Product Compatibility Tool.
- Download and install the latest BIOS version. See the table below for a link to BIOS.:
- Learn how to update BIOS.
- Install an operating system:
- Install the latest device drivers from Download Center (see the table below)
- Read the regulatory documentation,
- Learn about the Limited Warranty.
- See What's in the Box.
- For more information see Technical Product Specification
|NUC13RNGi9||Download Center||BIOS||Compatibility Tool|
|NUC13RNGi7||Download Center||Compatibility Tool|
|NUC13RNGi5||Download Center||Compatibility Tool|