Solidigm is committed to providing Technical and Warranty Support to all their NAND SSD customers during the transition. Intel will continue to provide customer support for Solidigm under Transition Service Agreements (TSAs). In the short term, this approach will facilitate a smooth transition with minimal business disruption. In the longer term, it is expected that Solidigm will design systems, tools, and processes to replace the Intel provided services. For any questions, please contact Customer Support.
Technical Support: All the current offerings for technical support remain unchanged.
Warranty Support: Please take note of changes below to warranty processing:
- NAND Solid State Drive warranty case creation via the portal or agent interactive support will not allow combining with other Intel products.
- Multiple NAND Solid State Drives can be combined in the same warranty case.
- All other Intel products can be combined in a separate warranty case.
- A separate return request must be made for NAND Solid State Drives. Shipping documentation (e.g., AWB, Commercial Invoice) and packaging must be prepared separately (i.e., there can be no mixture of NAND Solid State Drives and other Intel products in one carton box.)
- Please read your shipping instructions carefully for NAND Solid State Drive products information (incl. ATTN name for the return address) to prevent delays.
For any questions, please contact Customer Support.
|NAND SSD Customer Support Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)|
|Intel Newsroom: Intel Sells SSD Business and Dalian Facility to SK hynix|