|Note||While Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) can detect and offer upgrades for many of the drivers and software that are available on Download Center, you may have an Intel product that isn’t supported by this tool. Before you use Intel® DSA, refer to this page to ensure that your product is compatible with Intel® DSA.|
These are some of the primary reasons why Intel® DSA isn't finding your hardware:
- You have an older component.
- Your component is discontinued or isn't supported.
- You have a component not produced by Intel.
- You have a customized graphics driver pre-installed by the computer manufacturer.
- The component isn't in our database.
|Note||This application is supported on Windows* 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows® 10, and Windows 11 using Chrome*, Firefox*, or Edge* Legacy (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer) browsers.|