Troubleshooting steps for no audio from the 3.5mm audio jack.
No sound coming from the speakers or headphones connected to the 3.5mm audio jack.
Check that front panel audio is enabled in BIOS:
- Press F2 during start to enter BIOS Setup.
- Go to Advanced > Devices > Onboard Devices.
- Enable the Audio setting (check the box).
- Press F10 to save and exit BIOS.
- Download and install the latest Realtek High Definition Audio driver for your Intel NUC from Download Center.
On systems that can output sound via either HDMI or the front panel 3.5 mm audio jack:
- Right-click the speaker icon on the Windows taskbar.
- Click Open Sound Settings.
- On Output, select Realtek Audio.