Here's a checklist for you to get started using your Intel® NUC Kit NUC7CJYHN or NUC7PJYHN.
- Follow the User Guide to begin using your Intel NUC. See table below for link to user guide.
- If you want to find compatible tested peripherals or upgrade the pre-installed memory, check the Intel® Product Compatibility Tool. See table below for link to Intel® Product Compatibility Tool.
- Download and install the latest BIOS version. See table below for link to bios.
- Install the latest device drivers from Download Center (see table below) for:
- Wireless and/or Gigabit Ethernet (depending on how you connect)
- Bluetooth®—required if you plan to use Bluetooth devices
- Card Reader—required if you use an SD card for extra storage
- Consumer Infrared (CIR)—required if you use an infrared remote control
- Serial I/O—required if you use the GPIO host controller
- Trusted Execution Engine (TXE)—required for Secure Boot and platform security features
- Learn how to install language packs and alternative keyboards.
- Learn some useful Windows® 10 tips.
- Read the regulatory documentation.
- Learn about the Limited Warranty.
- See What's in the Box.
|NUC7CJYHN||User Guide||Download Center||BIOS||Compatibility tool|
|NUC7PJYHN||User Guide||Download Center||BIOS||Compatibility tool|