Will Intel Adaptive Sync be implemented on older generations of integrated Graphics Processing Units (iGPUs)?
How to fix it:
Intel® Adaptive Sync is available only on 10th Generation Intel® Processors or newer with UHD Graphics and Iris Plus Graphics.
- 10th Generation Intel® Processor or newer
- DXGI 1.5
- Use the DirectX 11 or 12 API
- A monitor that supports VESA* Adaptive Sync
- Adaptive Sync enabled in the Intel® Graphics Control Panel (Intel® GCP) or Intel® Graphics Command Center (Intel® GCC)
- A DisplayPort* cable must be used (HDMI* is not currently being supported)
|Note||HD Graphics 620, Iris Plus Graphics 655 and similar are 9th generation Intel® Processor Graphics and do not support Intel® Adaptive Sync.|
Cause & More Information:
Refer to this article to identify your graphics controller.
If the system requirements are met, see How to Enable Global Settings in the Intel® Graphics Command Center for the steps to enable the setting.
|How to Enable Global Settings in the Intel® Graphics Command Center|
|Enabling Intel® Adaptive Sync|
|Identify Your Intel® Graphics Controller|
|How to Install the Intel® Graphics Command Center|
|How to Install the Intel® Graphics Control Panel|