Here's a checklist for you to get started using your Intel® NUC 8 Pro Mini PC. This document applies to the NUC8v7PN, NUC8v5PN, and NUC8i3PN products only.
|Note||The NUC8v5PN and NUC8v7PN support Intel® vPro®.|
- Follow the User Guide to begin using your Intel NUC. See the table below for links to your specific model.
- If you want to upgrade the pre-installed memory, check the Intel Product Compatibility Tool for supported memory modules. See the table below for links for specific to your NUC model.
Note You can also use the Intel Product Compatibility Tool to find compatible tested peripherals (for example, SSD's, adapters, TVs, and hubs).
- Install the latest BIOS and device drivers from Download Center (see table below). Available drivers include:
- Intel® Management Engine
- Wireless and/or Gigabit Ethernet (depending on how you connect)
- Bluetooth®—required if you use Bluetooth devices
- Intel® Rapid Storage Technology—required if you plan to configure RAID
- Read the regulatory documentation.
- See how to set up Windows® 10 the first time you start the Intel NUC.
- Learn how to install language packs and alternative keyboards.
- Learn some useful Windows® 10 tips.
- Learn about the Limited Warranty.
- See What's in the Box.
|NUC8v7PN||User Guide||Download Center||BIOS||Compatibility tool|
|NUC8v5PN||User Guide||Download Center||BIOS||Compatibility tool|
|NUC8i3PN||User Guide||Download Center||BIOS||Compatibility tool|