The Intel® Graphics Control Panel is no longer included in the driver installer with Windows Declarative Componentized Hardware (DCH) Graphics drivers and needs to be downloaded and installed separately from the Microsoft Store. These are the drivers used by most systems running on Windows® 10. For more information about DCH Graphics drivers, see our FAQ.
We recommend that you install the Intel® Graphics Command Center in place of the Intel® Graphics Control Panel. Refer to this article for the Intel Graphics Command Center installation instructions.
Install the Intel® Graphics Control Panel
The minimum system requirements for the Intel® Graphics Control Panel are:
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ platforms or newer
- Windows® 10 version 1709 or higher
- Windows® 10 DCH Intel® Graphics Driver version 22.214.171.12418 or newer
Steps to Install:
- Open the Microsoft Store website for the Intel® Graphics Control Panel application.
If you are unable to access the Microsoft® Store, contact your network administrator.
If you are unable to access the Microsoft Store on Windows® 10 Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC), refer to Intel® GCC on Windows® 10 LTSC.
- Click Get.
- Depending on your browser, a pop up message may appear asking "Open Microsoft Store?" Click Open Microsoft Store to launch the Microsoft Store application.
- Click Get in the Microsoft Store application to install the Intel® Graphics Control Panel.
The system must have an Intel® Graphics Driver installed to use the Intel® Graphics Control Panel. If a driver is not installed on your system, refer to these installation instructions.
For users running Windows® 8*/8.1* or older: the Intel® Graphics Control Panel is installed with the Intel Graphics driver and does not need to be downloaded through the Microsoft Store. Find more information.
Why was the Intel® Graphics Control Panel removed from the graphics driver installer package?
The Intel® Graphics Control Panel was removed from the driver package to comply with Microsoft's Universal Windows Platform (UWP) requirements.