List of up-to-date Intel generic graphics drivers.
Download the latest Intel® HD Graphics for fixes and updates.
To manually install your Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10:
- Identify the Intel® Graphics Controller that is available on your computer.
- Go to the Download Center or your computer manufacturer driver site to download the latest graphics driver.
- If using the Download Center, refine the results by filtering for your Intel® Graphics Controller Family (identified in step 1) and Windows* 10.
- Download the latest graphics driver for your Intel® Graphics and Windows* 10.
- If the file driver was contained in a zip file, unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Right-click the Windows Start icon and select the Device Manager.
- Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel® Graphics entry and select Update driver.
If an Intel® Graphics Driver wasn't installed, the graphics entry may be Microsoft Basic Display Adapter*.
Some Intel Graphics products are not compatible with Windows 10. For more information, refer to Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Graphics Products.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are located.
- Click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
- Restart your computer.