Steps to delete RAID array with CTRL i and Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Enterprise GUI. (Intel® RSTe was previously the name for Intel® VROC.)
Looking for steps to delete RAID array.
How to delete RAID array with CTRL + i
- Turn on the computer. When prompted during system startup, press Ctrl + i to enter the option ROM user interface.
- Use the up or down arrow keys to select “Delete RAID” Volume.
- Use the up or down arrow keys to select the RAID volume.
- Press Delete to delete the volume.
- Press Y to confirm the deletion.
How to delete RAID array with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology GUI (and Intel® RSTe as well)
- Open Intel® Rapid Storage Technology enterprise tool within Windows*
- Click home button and select the array
- Under Volume properties, at the right side, you should be able to see "Delete volume"
- Click it and then select yes
Once the volume has been deleted, it should be possible to see involved drives as individual drives.
|Note||If both processes do not work. It is recommended to contact Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) to get additional instructions. If you are interested, more information is available about the latest products.|