Troubleshooting steps for blue screen errors
Cannot load Windows* due to a Blue screen error -- blue screen of death
- Update to latest BIOS version available.
- Confirmed the drive has the latest firmware from the manufacturer
- Test a different SSD or hard drive
- Re-install Windows with a new OS image on a different flash drive
- Test different memory and confirm that it is supported
When getting "WHEA Uncorrectable BSOD" errors on boot up, contact Intel Customer Support
WHEA: Windows Hardware Error Architecture
WHEA uncorrectable error is one types of the blue screen of death (BSOD) problems that usually happens when your PC has shut down suddenly to protect itself from data loss, sometimes not being able to access your PC.