Find what Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) update is compatible with the Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter X722 LAN-on-motherboard (LOM).
Unable to update the firmware using the Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) Update Utility on an Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter X722 LOM or an OEM X722 Adapter.
- Find the make and model of the board the adapter is built into.
- If the board is not Intel brand, refer to the board manufacturer for the firmware.
- If the board is Intel, verify the board family. If it is an Intel® Server Board S2600WF/BP Family, find the proper download link on the list below:
- For OEM Ethernet Network Adapters X722, contact the manufacturer of the adapter.
- If you are encountering issues updating the firmware through Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) Update Utility on your retail add-in X722 Network Adapter, contact Intel Customer Support.
|Note||Firmware versions may differ between boards.|