The following items are included in the box:
- Intel® NUC 8 Enthusiast, a Mini PC with Windows® 10 - NUC8i7BEHGA, with the following components already installed:
- Intel® NUC Board NUC7i7BEB, with soldered-down Intel® Core™ i7-8559U Processor
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560 module (soldered down)
- Two wireless antennas
- One pre-installed 8-GB DDR4 2400 MHz memory modules - dual-channel
- One pre-installed 32-GB Intel® Optane™ memory and 2-TB SATA3 HDD
- Windows® 10 Home
- VESA bracket with four wall screws and two chassis screws
- Integration poster
- Regulatory pamphlet
- Safety/Caution pamphlet
- 19V power adapter with one of the following region-specific power cords:
Product Code AC Power Cord1 BOXNUC8i7BEHGA No power cord2 BOXNUC8i7BEHGA1 US power cord BOXNUC8i7BEHGA2 EU power cord BOXNUC8i7BEHGA3 UK power cord BOXNUC8i7BEHGA4 AU power cord
1 To learn more about the power cord types and complete lists of countries that use each type, see IEC World plugs website.
2 An AC power cord must be purchased separately. Power cords are available at many Internet sites for use in multiple countries. The connector on the cord is a C6-type that plugs into a C5-type connector on the power adapter.