Setting BIOS Settings to default should resolve the issue.
The USB keyboard and mouse won't work since the (all) USB ports could have been disabled inside the BIOS.
Troubleshooting steps to perform when (all) USB ports are disabled to set BIOS settings to default:
- Access BIOS setup and Enable USB port.
- Check if USB device is seated/setup properly.
- Perform BIOS Recovery via security jumper.
- Perform BIOS Recovery via power button if the Security Jumper option did not work.
- For NUC9 Make sure that the header pin from the motherboard was connected to the header output.
- Make sure your antivirus software is not blocking the usage of the USB device.
Resolution: If issue persist, contact Intel Customer Support.