Boot Issues with BIOS 0066 and 0068 on Intel® NUC
What are you seeing?
Intel® NUC Kits NUC5CPYH, NUC5PPYH, and NUC5PGYH don't boot or get stuck on the Intel NUC logo.
Why are you seeing it?
BIOS PY0066 or PY0068 is installed and the following 2.5-inch drives are used:
- Intel® SSD E 5100s Series 256GB (SSDSC2KR256G8X1)
- Intel® SSD Pro 5400s Series 1TB (SSDSC2KF010X6X1)
- Samsung SSD 840 EVO SATA III 500GB (MZ-7TE500)
- Samsung SSD 850 PRO SATA III 512GB (MZ-7KE512)
- Samsung SSD 840 EVO SATA III 1TB (MZ-7TE1T0)
- Samsung SSD 850 PRO SATA III 1TB (MZ-7KE1T0)
Other drives could also potentially cause this issue.
How to fix it.
Update the BIOS to version 0069 or later.
|BIOS Update Instructions for Intel® NUC|